Ageing in pets happens gradually and before we know it they are classed as senior citizens! When living with our pets every day, it is sometimes easy to miss age-related illnesses; our senior pets services have therefore been designed to ensure that your pet continues to live a healthy and happy life.
Great after eight clinic for senior pets
Like people, pets can develop health conditions, which – if left too long – can be costly to treat and very debilitating. Regular screening is helpful and early detection allows intervention that can often help our pets to lead longer, healthier and happy lives.
Have you noticed any of the following signs?
• Is your pet drinking more?
• Is your pet eating more or less than he/she used to?
• Has your pet lost or gained weight recently?
• Does your pet have smelly breath?
• Have you noticed any lumps or bumps?
• Have you noticed any changes in behaviour?
• Is your pet more reluctant to exercise?
• Does your pet find it more difficult to move around or jump on the sofa or bed?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions, it may be a good idea to book into the clinic.
At a FREE one-to-one session with a nurse at our Windsor hospital, your pet will receive a health check and you will have the opportunity to discuss any concerns or worries you may have. Free urine analysis is also available, together with blood pressure testing. We can also take a quick blood sample for analysis at a discounted price.