Forest House have designed our Pet Healthcare Plan to cover the essential treatments which your pet needs throughout it’s life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks.
The plan enables you to spread the cost of these preventative treatments, through a simple, monthly, direct debit, and in addition, gives you a saving on these products and services.
The Forest House Pet Healthcare Plan provides your pet with:
• Annual health check and booster vaccination
• Six monthly health check with a vet
• Monthly Flea treatments
• Quarterly Worm Treatments
• 10% discount on Neutering, Food, Dental Work, Blood Tests, Additional Vaccinations, Pet Passports and additional Parasite Control.
• Discounted microchip
• Exclusive seasonal offers and promotions
• Free nurse clinics, including nail clipping
Prices for the plan start from £14.75 per month. If you are interested, or would like more information, please visit your nearest branch or call us on 01753 858877 and speak to a member of our reception team.
The Premium plan gives all the benefits detailed above but also provides monthly worming, giving protection for those owners who are concerned about lung worm, based on a particular combination of recommended products.
We also offer a Healthcare Plan for rabbits for £5.75 per month, which will include their annual vaccination against Myxomatosis and RHD.