Pet Healthcare Plan
Forest House have designed our Pet Healthcare Plan to cover the essential treatments your pet needs throughout it life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks.
The plan enables you to spread the cost of these preventative treatments, through a simple monthly direct debit, and in addition, gives you a saving on these products and services.
The Forest House Pet Healthcare Plan provides your pet with:
• Annual health check and booster vaccination
• Six month health check with a vet
• Flea treatments
• Worm Treatments
• 10% discount on Neutering, Dental Work, Blood Tests, Additional Vaccinations, Pet Passports and additional Parasite Control.
• Discounted microchip
• Exclusive seasonal offers and promotions
• Free nurse clinics, including nail clipping
• Low cost accident injury cover options for £2.25 per month
Prices for the plan start from £13.75 per month. If you are interested, or would like more information, please visit your nearest branch or call us on 01753 858877 and speak to a member of our reception team.
We also offer a Healthcare Plan for rabbits for £5.75 per month which will include their annual vaccination against Myxomatosis and RHD.